- Name: Shirokun V1.0
Current Projects: Level 1 Guy, Fantasy Falls, Guy who did not get summon to another world.
Hello everyone, I updated my about me link to make it look more professional.
Hi, I currently am translating web novels as a hobby. I certainly did not think I would come this far as to have thousands of views coming to visit my blog and read my translations daily. I am truly grateful to each and everyone of you who came and supported me plus comment on each chapter. Your words truly touched my heart!
As you all know, I am just a student currently taking my degree in TESL and minoring in Guidance and Counseling. I started out translating when I was still in my late teenage years, I was fascinated by translators on BakaTsuki and Yoraikun(Go check him out!). Though I never had the courage to post them online for viewers to read, I usually show it to my friends and families to review my translation. They usually gave me advice on how to improve on my grammar and word structure. I am indebted to them and they are one of the reasons why I started translating further.
What are my hobbies?
- I usually like to laze around at home and watch a ton of YouTube videos, but every now and then I would head to Overwatch with my friend and play a few match, usually resulting in a few hours of madness inside it.
- I like drawing, though I SUCK at it.
- Duh, obviously translating for y’all to read!
- Reading…A SHIT ton of reading when I’m free when taking public transportation.
Web Novels that I love
- No game no life( IT”S THE REASON WHY MY ENTIRE BLOG HAS SHIRO!!!)
- Shield bro( LOVE IT!)
- ETC… You can find it here (my anime list) though they’re usually mangas, most of them though are originated from light novels so I read from there first.
So…that’s about it I suppose, thanks for reading it !
TL;DR: Translator has nothing better else to do then to make an introduction about himself.
Current Project: Editor for Level 1 Guy
Female | Malaysian | Kuala Lumpur | Chinese | 8th February |Aquarius | Hobbyist Artist | Whovian |
Wants your translator to own a bird named Wayne.